Pages

13 lbs & coffee

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My baby is no longer a skinny, 6lb, nb clothes wearing sweetie.
My baby is a chubby, 13lb, 0-3,3,3-6mo wearing sweetie.

My baby is no longer waking up every 2-3 hours to feed.
My baby sleeps through the night (except when she's teething & sick.)

My baby is no longer fussy and upset all evening.
My baby is full of smiles and sounds all evening till bedtime.

My baby is no longer a baby who has to be held constantly.
My baby will play on her play mat while I get things done.

I miss that tiny fussy girl.
I love this happy, roly poly girl.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have I said lately that I love my MIL?
I do!
I went to get our mail yesterday and this was in it!
I LOVE Starbs, Cougs, & my MIL.
Now my hubby & I will have to have a Valentines coffee date.




















Some pics from Wednesday:





































No comments:

Post a Comment