Pages

Going Away

Friday, April 13, 2012

Now that we've "gone away" it seems strange to post these pictures. I love looking at them though and at these people that we hold so dear. Miss you guys!







































(I was super sad)
















I only added this one because I think that April and Robbie are funny and my husband's face is priceless. I also look kind of hysterical.


A huge thanks to the Clayton family for hosting this incredibly memorable event! 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. tears!!

    also, why did we not get any photos of us together? we are changing that on our lunch date mmmmk?!

    i love you. and miss you like craaaazay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know - no photo together at all.

      miss you too! see you soon :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you posted these! We were so sorry to miss this going away party for you guys and seeing these pics kind of makes me feel like I was there.
    Loved the decor, but all the faces are the best part. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish you guys would have been able to be there! I'm glad that we have the pictures so that you can feel a little better :)

      Delete