Pages

precious ones.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My thankful heart never left me during this break (maybe momentarily) but i am back to share it with you. We are 2/3 of the way done with this little heart change challenge. I definitely notice a difference with the way that my heart is leaning during trial. How's your thankful heart doing? Something that I am experiencing more fully now is the blessing that children are. Matthew 18 says,
Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, "Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
We are to take a look at the children in our lives. Look at their innocence and their precious beauty. Look at the way that they have faith without questioning. Look at the way that they are willing to be taught and are constantly learning. Jesus is saying if we don't turn from our prideful, selfish, all-about-me ways, then we cannot know him. We need to be teachable, humble, and malleable.

Isaiah 54:13


All your sons will be taught by the Lord, and great will be your children's peace.
This is a plea that rings out of my heart. Please Lord, help my children be taught by you. Help everything I do show them something about you. Then they will have great peace. They will know, rely on, and be comforted by the Lord. How peaceful is that? JOB Day 20 - Write down the names of the children you are grateful for and the reasons you are grateful. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you desire to cultivate a heart of thankfulness & are willing to try it for 31 days (give or take - there is always grace here) - post a comment during any of my blogs that relate to thankfulness. I will send you a gift at the end to show my thankfulness for you. If you are curious what the JOB is read my post here. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment