Pages

9months.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

9mo1
Happy Birthday SJ!
9monthsalready??

I love you so so so much. I get so much joy from you every day. The Lord truly picked your sweet name and you live it out so well. Thank you for daily lighting up my life. You have made some milestones this last month. You started rocking back and forth on all fours, trying to crawl with your legs but then falling because you aren't so sure what to do with your arms. You clapped with your hands open while we were on vacation two weeks ago! It was so fun and now you do it whenever you want to, when I say clap clap clap, and when anyone says Yay! You babble all the time, saying things like mama, dada, baba, and many other sounds. You still blow raspberries, click your tongue, and have your bouts of screaming...

This month we had to sleep train you again. The culprit was your first two teeth that came in about two days apart. This had you up during the night for about a week. After that your lovely pediatrician advised me to train you again because the pain shouldn't last that long. Your mama was very (I mean VERY) happy to hear that. So, now you are sleeping again all night. You are taking two naps most days, one at 9am for about an hour and a half, and one at 12-1pm for an hour. Sometimes you really need another nap at 4 and that one is a quick thirty minutes.

You eat SO much! You still nurse four times a day before each nap and bed. You also eat any veggie and fruit that I give you, you've tried tortilla, bread, ice cream, puffs, artichokes (which you didn't really like), and pasta. You love to eat! Especially little chunks of banana - which you try to pick up but end up making everything incredibly sticky. You aren't sure how to actually put food into your own mouth yet so it just ends up squished in your hands and on the ground. But that's alright because you enjoy holding it and it distracts you from needing me 100% of the time.

That's right. We've come to a phase of loving our mama a whole lot. More than before. A little separation anxiety? Maybe. You also love being held by anyone if you can see me. Aaand... you do fabulously at church. You love being distracted by other kids. We lived with Dylan Parker and you love him so much. Now we live with Parker Timothy and Selah Grace. You love them both but I can tell the way you look at Selah for the first time in the morning... you two are going to be sweet friends.

I love you Siena Joy. I am so excited for you to crawl, walk, run, talk, and hug and kiss me more and more.

I love being your Mama.
9mo2
Photobucket

2 comments: