Pages

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am so thankful for life. For Jesus. For my family (biological & Christ given). For freedom. For turkey.
The holidays are such a sweet time each year, remembering traditions of years past, filling your belly up with yummy treats, and watching the parade.
This year though I am filled with joy because of other people's generosity that stems from Jesus', life, death, and resurrection. We have had people join our support team in the last few days who have been more generous then anything I have ever first hand witnessed. It blows me away that people understand what we are doing, why we are doing it, and feel led by the Holy Spirit to be generous in order for us to answer the call that the Lord has asked of us.
I am thankful for that.
I am also thankful that I am going to be finishing up the Thankfulness series TODAY! Even if that means a triple dose with some questions to ponder instead of mini summaries. I think that it is fitting to wrap it up on the thankfulness holiday. So here we are. Thank YOU for coming along for the ride. I hope that you have a different heart of gratitude after this long journey!
Days 29,30,31.
Who are you thankful for? Why?
What blessings have come through your loved ones?
How has the Lord shown through in dark times? Be thankful!
How would your life be different if you were thankful every day??
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment