Pages

Nap time workout

Monday, April 2, 2012

Some mornings we feed Siena breakfast quickly after she wakes up, pop her into the jogging stroller and head out on a run. It's really sweet family time except when we bicker... Which is also a reason to then give grace (or at least that's what I'm learning)!

Running is a way that Chris and I like to stay in shape, have some good convos, and get Siena out on a jog which she loves. On days that we don't run I've been trying to think of other ways to exercise. Of course, I can run by myself with SJ but this is a new place and I'm not totally comfortable with my surroundings.

When my friend Shelby pinned this the other day I thought I should try it. Today was the second time and I love it! I call it my nap time workout because I can do it all in the comfort of my home while my little one is sleeping.

Yes. I even do the run in my tiny living room. But hey, I'm sweating and that's what matters.
 Try it out, it's great!


Source: toneitup.com via Megan on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment